Monday, August 27, 2012

How to Make Curry Wings


This is a delicious delicacies used to do for me when I was a child. I love it because   since two of my favorite composition, chicken and curry mixed. This is the simple things, especially if you eat then you let it sit once it's delicious. Here is how to do curry wings.

Chicken curry ingredients, you will need: chicken wings (thigh are still can use), curry powder, cooking oil, condensed milk, chili powder, and some salt.

First, put your chicken wings, wash them, and take some redundant skin. Then get a big iron pan to add some cooking oil heating.

Once oil heating, put in chicken and them, because they are trying their best to do.
chicken wings

Once the chicken is to do cooking, or catch another cover or wash out of the top one in fry pan fire, put you to add condensed milk, curry powder, salt, and pepper powder. After the mixture has been boiling, add in the cooked chicken. Foam continuously, until the mixture reduced without and chicken chicken complete coverage of curry mixture.

Now it is ready to service. Just move it to a decorated board, add some first-class finish it, you'll have it. Like I said, this is an incredible simple dishes, so anyone can try to do. I hope you have fun and enjoy the like me do the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment